With more than 35 years of solid ERP experience, I know that performance delivered is not luck. It results from linking industry knowledge with deep understanding of business processes, enabling information technology and hard work. Some of the experiences helping me realize this are:
• Employed at Movex 1976 as a programmer, then becoming product and sales manager
• Amacs ERP 1985, Chief Architect and MD until merging with Intentia (now Infor) 1991
• VP, Product Director, Chief Architect of Movex/M3 SCM and Manufacturing until 1998
• Solution consultant. Intentia, JD Edwards, and Streamserve were some of my customers
• Co-founder of ComActivity 2001, built it to 40 people & 100 customers on 4 continents
• Solution Architect at Merit Sep 2013 to 2015, working with Infor M3, ION, and Mashups
• ERP Solution consultant dedicated to Enterprise Architecture, ERP software selection, chancge management, business process design, application development, project management and expertise Infor M3 consulting.
My roles has varied over the years but always been about enterprise architecture, application development, sales, marketing, leading projects, and education. I have implemented both Finance and HR, but my primary fields of expertise are Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Service Order Processing, and B2B commerce.
For more information, visit my profile at Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5424696&trk=tab_pro